Lighted Judaica Pins (and soon other lighted items)
Welcome! Lyle's Lights is a small innovative company that makes lighted Judaica objects. Our main product is a wearable Hanukkia (also known as a Hanukkah menorah) that is a unique piece of art produced by no other company. It is a functional, kosher menorah that is especially useful for travelers and in places where an open flame is prohibited: hotels, dorm rooms, hospitals, and of course the front of your clothing. It comes with a small wooden stand for placement in a window sill or on a table.
The "flames" are super bright orange light emitting diodes (LEDs) that last virtually forever and are much brighter than the common red and green LEDs seen in most electronic devices. The replaceable battery (provided) on the back will provide over 60 hours of "ON" time and can be purchased where camera and watch batteries are sold. The pin has a miniature pushbutton that allows the pin to cycle through all the nights of Hanukkah plus two additional eye catching patterns. Overall height is about 2.5 inches with a width of 2.2 inches.
1. Specify the color of the candles (actually beads)
- Red, White, and Blue
- Blue and White
2. Send Money.
We don't take credit cards, but have just added PayPal. You can always send a personal check or money order made out to Lyle's Lights. Include your phone number please. If you have questions, please email or call Lyle as shown below.
- If you live outside of Washington State: $42.00 ($39 + $3 shipping and handling).
- If you live in Washington state: $45.51 ($39 + $3 shipping and handling + $3.51 tax)
- If you want it shipped faster because you procrastinated: $49.01 ($39 + $6.50 shipping and handling + $3.51 tax) for Washington residents), $45.50 for fast delivery out of state. This means two day priority mail.
- If you live in Seattle and want to save $3, stop by the house with a check or cash in the amount of $42.51 ($39 + 3.51 tax) to pick up your pin, but call first.
5546 34th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98105